Vission and Objectives
Becoming a leading research group in vibration & structural integrity area
We are dedicated to deliver structural integrity and vibration research in mechanical engineering with high-level professionalism in a global context. We are committed to the advancement of structural integrity and vibration research and development in innovative engineering and technology to promote national growth
- To promote global interaction and exchange of new knowledge and technologies for the purpose of research, development and financial and industrial security.
- To bring together and run a dynamic and exciting hub or network of highly innovative and motivated scientists and engineers who are passionate about their research and the transfer of their knowledge to students who are the future of the society we are living in.
- To research and develop new ideas or applications that directly benefit the local/national industries.
- To generate groundbreaking research and produce high impact papers for conferences and journals.
- To create Continual Professional Development programs (CPD) to continually update the workforce in their own environment and run high-level training for qualified engineers and technical personnel.
- To provide easy passage for the pursuers of higher degrees