Vission and Objectives
Becoming a leading research group in vibration & structural integrity area, particularly in the oil and gas sector
In supporting the faculty research and publications together with consulations, ASIVR members focus to work on vast area of research. Research and project developed by group members are guided by these objectives:
- To promote global interaction and exchange of new knowledge and technologies for the purpose of research, development and financial and industrial security.
- To bring together and run a dynamic and exciting HUB or network of highly innovative and motivated scientists and engineers who are passionate about their research and the transfer of their knowledge to students who are the future of the society we are living in.
- To research and develop new ideas or applications that directly benefits the local/national industries.
- To generate ground breaking research and produce high impact papers for conferences and journals.
- To create Continual Professional Development programs (CPD) to continually update the work force in their own environment and run high level training for qualified engineers and technical personnel.
- To provide easy passage for the pursuers of higher degrees